- राष्ट्रीय पात्रता सह प्रवेश परीक्षा (यू जी) -2022- के ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र के विवरणों में सुधार संबंधी
- Correction in particulars of the Online Application Form of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) – 2022
- PUBLIC NOTICE 15 May 2022 Sub: Extending the Last Date for Registration for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test [(NEET (UG)] 2022 – Reg.
- REVISED PUBLIC NOTICE 05 May 2022 Sub: Extending the Last Date for Registration for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test [(NEET (UG)] 2022 – Reg.
- PUBLIC NOTICE 01 May 2022 Extending the Last Date for Registration for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test [(NEET (UG)] 2022 – Reg.
No post to display
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), which is now known as the Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India (GOI) has established the National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organisation for conducting efficient, transparent and international standard tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission to premier higher education institutions.
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST [ NEET (UG) – 2022] will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on Sunday, the 17 July 2022 (Sunday) in Pen and Paper mode in 13 languages, as a uniform entrance examination for admission to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental /AYUSH and other Colleges/ Deemed Universities /Institutes (AIIMS & JIPMER) in India, as per Section 14 of The National Medical Commission (NMC) Act, 2019 and relevant Graduate Medical Education Regulations (GMER) 1997, as amended from time to time. The languages in which the NEET (UG) 2022 would be conducted are : English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.